Yamaha DBR10 Speaker Aktif 10-Inch 700-Watt
700W Bi-amplified Active Speaker with 10″ LF Driver, 1″ HF Driver, Onboard Mixer, and DSP (each)
The DBR10 is the most compact model in its series and in its class. Capable of delivering a maximum SPL of 129dB from its compact enclosure, the DBR10 can be used as a utility speaker in a variety of environments.
High-Efficiency 700W Class-D Amplifiers
The DBR’s lightweight, high performance Class-D amplifier produces 700W of power, achieving an SPL of 129dB, delivered with remarkable clarity and dynamic characteristics.
Custom Designed Transducer
The high power output woofers deliver well-defined, powerful bass with minimal distortion, while the 1.4″ precision compression driver produces accurate mid-range and high frequencies.
A Rugged, Highly Portable Cabinet
DBR Series speakers feature a compact, lightweight, and durable plastic cabinet which offers the highest level of portability of all Yamaha powered speakers. The sleek steel grille bolsters cabinet durability and protects the internal components while a newly designed ergonomic handles provide effortless transportation and system setup.
Easy-to-use Onboard 2-Channel Mixer
DBR Series speakers have two input channels. CH1 has a combo jack which accepts both XLR and TRS Phone allowing for either Mic or Line level input signals. CH2 offers two input options; a combo jack that accepts XLR or TRS Phone, and an RCA pin jack for input from CD players or other stereo line-level sources. The onboard mixer allows you to select either CH1+2 MIX to mix the signal of CH1 and CH2, or CH1 THRU to pass the signal from CH1 only.
Smart Enclosure Design for Floor Monitoring
DBR Series speakers feature an optimized 50°wedge angle for floor monitoring.
Rigging Points for Installation Applications
DBR loudspeakers come equipped with M8 rigging threads, allowing for rigged applications with optional speaker brackets or standardized eye-bolts.
Yamaha DBR10 10″ Active Speaker Features
- 700 watts class D power
- Lightweight enclosure
- Broad coverage
- FIR-X tuning delivers excellent sound quality with high resolution and a smooth frequency response
- D-Contour optimizes the DBR10 for main speaker or floor monitor use
- Onboard mixer lets you select either a direct output or a mixed output
- Comprehensive inputs for mixer, musical instrument, or media players
- Amplifier and power supply design provides powerful output from a compact speaker
- DSP-controlled protection functionality promotes optimum reliability
- Type: 2-way, Bi-amp powered speaker, Bass-reflex type:
- Frequency range (-10dB): 55Hz – 20kHz
- Nominal coverage, H: 90°, V: 60°
- Components: Diameter:10″ cone, Voice Coil:2″, Magnet:Ferrite
- HF: Diaphragm:1.4″, Type: 1″ throat compression driver, Magnet:Ferrite
- Crossover: 2.1kHz: FIR-X tuning (linear phase FIR filter)
- Output power: Dynamic:700 W (LF: 500 W, HF: 200 W) / Continuous: 325 W (LF: 260 W, HF: 65 W)
- Maximum output level (1m; on axis): 131dB SPL
- I/O connectors: INPUT1: Combo x1, INPUT2: Combo x 1 + RCA pin x 2 (Unbalanced), OUTPUT: XLR3-32 x 1 (CH1 Parallel Through or CH1+CH2 Mix)
- Processors: D-CONTOUR: FOH/MAIN, MONITOR, OFF
- Heat dissipation: Fan cooling, 4 speeds
- Power requirements: 100 V, 100-120V, 220-240 V, 110/127/220V (Brazil), 50/60Hz
- Power consumption: 74W(1/8 Power Consumption), 18W(Idle)
- Cabinet material: Plastic
- Finish: Black
- Handle: Side x 2
- Flying and mounting hardware: Bottom x 2, Rear x 1 (Fit for M8 x 15 mm eyebolts)
- Pole socket: 35mm (Bottom x 1)
- Dimensions: 308mm (12.1″)
- H: 493mm (19.4″)
- D: 289mm (11.4″)
- Net weight: 10.5 kg (23.2 lbs)
- Accessories: BBS251, BCS251, BWS251-300, BWS251-400 (Optional Speaker bracket)