Shure MX150 Lavalier Microphone for Shure Wireless
Wireless Lavalier Microphone with Cardioid Pickup Pattern and TQG Connection For Use with Shure Bodypack Transmitters
Lavalier microphone provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility. It features CommShield technology to stop RF interference, user-changeable equalization caps, and a windscreen for wind protection.
The MX150B provides uncompromised sound quality and high reliability with minimal visibility for use in television broadcasting, corporate lectures, A/V teleconferencing, House of Worship, and sound reinforcement.
CommShield technology keeps your signal clean
The Shure Microflex MX150 employs CommShield technology that guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters using GSM radio transmission (technology that’s in your cell phone). GSM transmits voice and media data on a series of short, intense radio frequency pulses that can significant amount of interference into nearby audio electronics devices – such as microphones. CommShield is engineered to combat this, giving you clean signal, regardless of the strength and proximity of GSM pulses.
Low handling noise
Shure’s Microflex MX150electret condenser mic incorporates a Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design that minimizes handling noise, while giving you first-class flexibility for routing and placement.
Stealthy placement options
The Shure Microflex MX150 lavalier comes with a multi-position tie clip, giving you a variety of placement options. There’s also an integrated cable management system, letting you dress the cable for minimal handling noise. Adding to the stealth aspect of the MX150, is its incredible diminutive size and matte black finish.
- CommShield® Technology guards against interference from cellular RF devices and digital bodypack transmitters
- Matte Black, sleek, low-profile design for inconspicuous placement
- Multi-position tie clip allows for a variety of placement options and features an integrated cable management system for convenient cable dress with minimized handling noise
- Kevlar-reinforced soft-flex cable design further reduces handling noise while providing superior flexibility for routing and placement
- User-changeable equalization caps for response shaping (omnidirectional only)
- Snap-fit, concise windscreen provides protection from plosives and wind noise with minimal visibility
- Legendary Shure quality, ruggedness, and reliability
|Operating Current Consumption||0.18 mA|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 135°F / -17.8 to 57.2°C|
|Storage Temperature||-20 to 165°F / -28 to 73°C|
|Package Weight||0.485 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||6.8 x 4.4 x 3.4″|