PowerMatch PM4500N Power Amplifier 4 Channel 2000 Watt
The Bose® PowerMatch PM4500N configurable professional power amplifier provides concert-quality sound with a high level of scalability and configurability for fixed installation sound reinforcement systems. Ethernet-based networking enables configuration, control and monitoring, and an expansion slot supports input from optional digital audio accessory cards. The front-panel USB connection allows for direct configuration PC connection to a single amplifier. PowerMatch amplifiers utilize numerous Bose technologies to deliver an unprecedented combination of performance, efficiency and ease of installation—all in a reliable, proprietary design.
- QuadBridge™ Technology – Allows the 4 available channels to be configured as Mono, V-Bridge, I-Share or Quad mode, allowing the total available power of the amplifier to be allocated to one or more output channels. The amplifier is capable of driving both low impedance and 70/100V loudspeaker loads directly.
- Bose® ControlSpace® Designer™ software – PowerMatch amplifiers can be fully configured using ControlSpace Designer software via the front panel USB connection, or the rear panel Ethernet connection. Using ControlSpace Designer software you can access additional features including: Parametric EQ stages, load sweep of each output channel and auto standby. ControlSpace Designer software is also used to integrate network model PowerMatch amplifiers into larger control and monitoring systems comprised of Bose ESP processors and CC control centers.
- Auto-Standby/Auto-Wake function – When enabled, this function automatically enters/exits Standby Mode, allowing the system to consume less power.
- Dual voltage and current feedback loop – Proprietary design combines Class-D efficiency with a unique current and voltage feedback loop circuit that continuously monitors and controls both the current and voltage delivered to the loudspeaker load. Independent of power level and load impedance, the amplifier consistently delivers the widest possible dynamic range, frequency response and lowest possible distortion.
- PeakBank™ power supply – Regenerative 4-quadrant power supply enables higher power density while allowing the re-use of energy from reactive loads that is normally wasted in conventional Class-D designs. This highly efficient amplifier design delivers sustainable and repeatable low frequency response.
- Fast-tracking power factor correction (PFC) – Efficiently manages the current drawn from the AC mains, allowing the amplifier to drive loudspeakers to maximum output longer without power fluctuation. PFC provides superior transient response and functions at peak burst power much longer than conventional Class-D amplifier designs to satisfy the requirements of even the most demanding program material.
- Performing arts venues
- Houses of worship
- Hospitality venues
|Product Type||Power amplifier|
|Audio D/A Converter||24bit / 48kHz|
|Digital Sound Processor (DSP)||Yes|
|Audio Specifications||Amplifier – Response Bandwidth – 20 – 20000 Hz – SNR – 102 dB – THD – 0.4%|
|Output Power / Total||2000 Watt|
|Amplifier Output Details||450 Watt – 2 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 8 channels|
500 Watt – 4 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 8 channels
300 Watt – 8 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 8 channels
1000 Watt – 2 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 4 channels (bridged)
1000 Watt – 4 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 4 channels (bridged)
1000 Watt – 8 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 4 channels (bridged)
800 Watt – THD 1% – 4 channels (70V bridged)
2000 Watt – 4 Ohm – THD 0.1% – 2 channels (quad bridged)
1600 Watt – THD 1% – 2 channels (70V quad bridged)
2000 Watt – THD 1% – 2 channels (100V quad bridged)
|Features||Thermal protection, short circuit protection, DC protection, over current protection, over voltage protection, high frequency protection, 70V/100V or 2/4/8 Ohm operation|
|Display Type||LCD display – monochrome|
|Connectors||USB (4 pin USB Type B) – front|
8 x balanced audio input (3 pin Phoenix) – rear
Network (RJ-45) – rear
8 x speakers output – rear
|Voltage Required||AC 120/230 V (50/60 Hz)|
|Weight (Shipping)||29.98 lbs|