Boss GT-1000 Guitar Effects Processor with Expression Pedal
Guitar Multi-effects Pedal with Amplifier Modeling, Simple Editing Interface, 10 Footswitches, Expression Pedal, Analog and Digital I/O, and USB Recording Out
The GT-1000 ushers in a new era of performance in amp/effects processors. This premium tone machine debuts the groundbreaking new AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology, realized with decades of advanced BOSS research and supported by an ultra-fast DSP engine, 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout.
Designed for Unparalleled Sound Quality
The GT-1000 is BOSS’s most advanced amp/effects processor to date, built for no-compromise audio performance. To start, it’s the first-ever guitar multi-effects unit with 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout.
AIRD: A Revolution in Digital Amp Processing
At its core, the GT-1000 harnesses BOSS’s breakthrough AIRD technology for previously unattained musical power. Based on the comprehensive Tube Logic concept behind the renowned Katana, Waza, and Blues Cube amplifiers, AIRD takes the amp processor to a new level of performance, flexibility, and practical usability.
Highly Musical Guitar Amplifiers, Crafted with AIRD
A key focus of AIRD is the reactive amp/speaker relationship, which is essential to the dynamic feel and musical responsiveness of tube amplifiers. This vital relationship is fully brought to life with the GT-1000’s amps, producing guitar tones that are alive with punch, presence, and depth.
Optimized Performance for Every Playing Application
By choosing from a large selection of AIRD Output Select types, you can perfectly tailor the GT-1000 for any destination, whether it’s a guitar amp input, an amp effects return, a power amp driving guitar speakers, or a full-range monitoring system.
the GT-1000 is loaded with all types of outstanding effects, from overdrives and distortions to specialty effects like Slicer, Slow Gear, and a host of others. Many selections harness BOSS’s MDP tech, which intelligently adapts to your dynamics and playing register to achieve the perfect sound. Advanced algorithms from the renowned DD-500 Digital Delay, MD-500 Modulation, and RV-500 Reverb pedals are included too, along with sophisticated Acoustic Resonance processing inherited from the AD-10 pedal for acoustic/electric guitar.
Streamlined Design, Ready to Travel
BOSS designed the GT-1000 for maximum control in a minimum amount of space. In comparison to other processors in its class, it offers a compact, streamlined design that’s easy to carry and set up.
With the GT-1000’s large display and six switching knobs, the process of creating and adjusting sounds is smooth and efficient.
Intensive Performance Control
With its ten footswitches and expression pedal with toe switch and powerful Assign Matrix, control assignments are quick and intuitive. It’s also possible to assign different colors to the status LEDs above the switches, and easily view the current switch assignments with a Play screen option.
USB Audio/MIDI and Wireless Editing via Bluetooth
The GT-1000 is equipped with onboard Bluetooth—a first for a pro-level amp/effects processor—allowing you to wirelessly manage sounds from the dedicated BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android.
Boss GT-1000 Features
- Flagship guitar amp/effects processor with uncompromising sound quality and unmatched expressiveness
- Industry-leading 32-bit AD/DA, 32-bit floating-point processing, and 96 kHz sampling rate throughout
- Next-generation BOSS DSP engine, custom designed specifically for music applications
- AIRD (Augmented Impulse Response Dynamics) technology realizes BOSS’s acclaimed Tube Logic concept in a digital guitar processor, delivering natural feel and optimized integration with all types of external devices
- Highly expressive amplifiers, meticulously crafted with AIRD
- Massive selection of onboard effects, including BOSS MDP effects and algorithms directly ported from the DD-500, MD-500, and RV-500 pedals
- Amps and effects can be routed in numerous series and parallel combinations
- Ultra-fast patch switching and delay carryover
- Innovative Stompbox feature greatly simplifies using common effects settings in many different patches
- Easy operation with large display and six user-assignable switching knobs
- Ten footswitches and integrated expression pedal with user-configurable assignments and LED colors
- High-resolution tuner with two display modes and mono or polyphonic operation
- ¼-inch main outputs and XLR sub outputs with independent AIRD Output Select settings; loop for external stereo or mono effects
- Support for external control via footswitches, expression pedals, MIDI, and USB
- Built-in Bluetooth for wireless editing via BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
- USB audio/MIDI interface for computer-based recording and editingLatest GT-1000 Updates
- BOSS Tone Studio for GT-1000 (Mac/Windows)—available May 2018
- GT-1000 AIRD Output Select Library software (Mac/Windows)—available May 2018
- GT-1000 IR Loader software (Mac/Windows)—available May 2018
- Pedal Type:Multi-FX
- Number of Effects:116
- Effects Types:Reverb, Delay, Pitch Shifter, Octave, Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Vibrato, Harmonist, Chorus, Auto Wah, Compressor and more
- Amp Modeling:Yes
- Looper:Up to 38 seconds
- Inputs:1 x 1/4″ (instrument), 2 x 1/4″ (return)
- Outputs:2 x 1/4″ (main out), 2 x 1/4″ (send), 2 x XLR (sub out)
- MIDI I/O:In/Out
- USB:1 x Type B
- Bluetooth :Yes
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- Other I/O:3 x 1/4″ (control/expression, amp control)
- Expression Control:Built-in
- Compatibility:PC, Android, iOS
- Power Source:9V DC power supply (included)
- Power Usage:1200mA
- Weight:7.93 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:TBD