Ableton Push 2 with Live 10 Suite
Coba aja dulu, siapa tahu lebih murah
Don’t hold back — grab this Ableton Push 2 and Live 10 Suite bundle and unleash your full creative potential. The Push 2 controller offers you a matrix of 64 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads surrounded by additional control tools that let you transition effortlessly between setting up your session, laying down individual grooves, and putting it all together into a final mix. A highly detailed display lets you browse comfortably and stay on top of parameters, beat slicing, and more, so you never need to look at your computer. Top it off with all of the instruments, processors, and onboard functions of the full Ableton Live 10 Suite, and you have an ideal music-creation workstation.
Hands-on control enhances your workflow
From the beginning, Ableton Live has been a musical playground that allows artists like you to create fully developed music from scratch, and Live 10 comes loaded with more instruments and production options than ever. Push 2 puts all of that potential right at your fingertips, allowing you to access the tools you need while keeping you locked into your creative workflow. A high-resolution color display surrounded by touch-sensitive encoders lets you move effortlessly from browsing devices and plug-ins to slicing up beats, tweaking virtual instrument parameters, and more. There’s literally no need to look at your computer monitor when you’re creating and performing with Push 2.
Playable pads make music production easy
For many of us here at Sweetwater who grew up with keyboards, Push 2 was the pad controller that finally won us over. When it comes to musical expression, this 64-pad matrix has most keyboards beat. You can create swells between individual notes just by applying pressure, and you can bend notes with the touch strip. Multicolor lighting even lets you keep track of key intervals and scales — a real bonus if you’re used to a conventional keyboard. This same matrix makes triggering loops for improvised arrangements totally intuitive, and you can’t beat these pads when it comes to laying down drum grooves. Best of all, you can switch between performing, developing new beats, and launching loops so quickly that you’ll never break your flow.
Sample and slice with total tactile control
Expanded sampling capabilities in Live 10 work seamlessly with Push 2 to make chopping loops and producing beats easier than ever. For starters, sampling in new beats is a totally streamlined process, and once you’ve captured your material, slicing loops across the pads and creating new beats is a piece of cake. The full-color display lets you zoom in on specific details, and the conveniently positioned encoders make tweaking slices and warping samples intuitive. This makes Push 2 the perfect companion to the overhauled Simpler sample engine in Ableton Live 10.
Comes complete with Ableton Live 10 Suite
Every DAW has its strong suit — some are built specifically for recording and editing, others lean heavily on production, but no DAW does real-time music production like Ableton Live, and with Live 10 Suite, your options are never-ending. Whether you’re using it to trigger loops with a combination of software and hardware instruments or to loop riffs and backing tracks with your band, Live 10 Suite has it covered. As a creative tool, its 70GB of content and extensive collection of virtual instruments and effects will never leave you wanting, and with Max for Live built in, anything you can’t accomplish with the included content or your favorite plug-ins is still easily within reach. And you’ll have access to everything, right from your Push 2 controller!
Ableton Push 2 with Live 10 Suite Features:
- The ultimate controller for Ableton Live and a perfect companion to Live 10
- High-res color screen provides detailed visual feedback and waveform display
- Touch-sensitive encoders and additional controls provide complete access to Live
- 64-pad matrix for playing instruments, slicing beats, improvising with loops, and more
- Velocity-/pressure-sensitive pads play like a sophisticated musical instrument
- Select scales and see important integers directly on the pad matrix
- 2 footswitch inputs give you even more control options
- Runs on USB power with optional external power for added illumination
- Includes power supply, USB cable, and a full version of Live 10 Suite
- Type:Ableton Live Performance Controller
- Pads:64 x pressure sensitive pads
- Velocity Sensitive:Yes
- Other Controllers:Touch strip – pitch bend, scrolling
- Encoders/Pots:8 Touch-sensitive controls
- Pedal Inputs:2 x 1/4″ (sustain, loop control, record start)
- MIDI I/O:USB
- USB:1 x Type-B
- Software:Ableton Live 10 Suite
- Hardware Requirements – Mac:Intel Core 2 Duo or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- Hardware Requirements – PC:AMD Multi-core Processor or higher, 4GB RAM minimum
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.11.6 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 or later
- Power Supply:12V Power supply (included) / USB bus power
- Weight:6.0 lbs.