Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Mix Controller
Native Instruments’ Traktor Kontrol Z1 mixer module brings powerful hands-on mixing control to your digital DJ rig. Designed to integrate effortlessly with Traktor DJ (for iOS) and Traktor LE, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 is both the intuitive controller you’ve been looking for and the high-end 24-bit/96kHz audio interface your music deserves. All three of its faders are extremely touch-responsive, and you’ll be blown away by the feel and texture of each knob. And, to top it off, there’s even a full cue controller onboard the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1.
All the hands-on DJ mixing controls you need
If you’re after super-portable, traditional 2-deck mixing control for your Traktor rig, then the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 is it. There’s nothing confusing or overwhelming about the Traktor Kontrol Z1’s extremely straightforward layout. In addition to a pair of channel volume sliders and a crossfader, you get dedicated 3-band EQ controls, filter controls (which can act as effects sends), and a cue mix section. Use it on its own or match it up with your Traktor Kontrol F1 or X1 units for even more hands-on control options!
Killer 4-channel sound card onboard
It doesn’t matter how good a DJ you are, if your sound is second rate, then your show will suffer. That’s why Native Instruments packed an amazing 4-output sound card into their Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ controller. This onboard audio interface features two independent stereo outputs including a pair of RCA connections on the back for the PA and a headphone jack in the front for your cue mix. What’s more, this onboard sound card is capable of supporting up to 24-bit/96kHz audio, providing you with excellent dynamics and clear sound from the deepest bass to the most sparkling highs.
Turn your iPad into a 2-deck DJ rig
Here’s something else that’s really cool about the Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1: It’s fully compatible with your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch. When you combine the Traktor Kontrol Z1 with Native Instruments’ Traktor DJ app (available in the Apple App Store), you end up with a freakishly portable 2-deck DJ rig. What’s more, the Traktor Kontrol Z1 will even charge your iOS device as you DJ. How cool is that!?
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Traktor 2.11, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Traktor 2.x owners.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol Z1 DJ Control Surface Features:
- The ideal DJ mixer for a portable or modular Traktor system
- Mix and EQ using physical faders, knobs, and other straightforward controls
- Great-sounding 24-bit/96kHz sound card provides separate stereo outputs for the PA and for your headphones
- Plug-and-play connectivity provides lightning-fast setup
- Combined with Traktor DJ, your iOS device becomes a 2-deck, fully functioning DJ setup
- Also includes Traktor LE digital DJ software for Mac and Windows
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
- Controller Style:DJ Mixing Controller
- Faders:2 x Volume
- Outputs:1 x Dual RCA Stereo
- Headphones:1 x 1/8″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Audio Interface:24-bit/96kHz
- Software:Traktor LE 2
- Compatibility:Traktor DJ, Traktor Pro 2
- OS Requirements – Mac:OS X 10.10 or later, iOS 7 or later
- OS Requirements – PC:Windows 7 SP1 or later
- Power Supply:15V DC power supply / USB bus powered
- Manufacturer Part Number:22180