Golden Age Project R1 MKII Mic Recording Ribbon
Passive Ribbon Microphone with Figure-8 Polar Pattern
Coba aja dulu, siapa tahu lebih murah
The Golden Age Project R1 MKII is a vintage-style passive ribbon microphone that, like the classics that inspired it, finesses voices and instruments with its naturally smooth, sweet, and velvety sound. Vocals and choral groups sound amazing through the R1 MKII. It’s a revelation on electric guitar — and unlike vintage ribbons, it features 160dB SPL handling, so it won’t self-destruct when placed in front of a cranked high-gain amp or a kick drum. The R1 MKII also excels on orchestral percussion, strings, and brass. And it’s great at taming sources such as horns, banjo, and cymbals that can sound shrill with the wrong mic.
The Golden Age Project R1 MKII Ribbon Microphone is a high quality vintage style ribbon microphone. It offers the unique and natural sound that has been available in classical microphones like the RCA 44 and 77 that are still used to make high quality recordings today, after almost 70 years.
The R1 MKII is very well suited for the recording of most sound sources like vocals, acoustic instruments, strings, horns, orchestras and choral groups and many live sound applications
The Figure-8 pattern of the R1 MKII gives you the ability to separate sound sources by placing the unwanted ones in the side zero pick-up directions. Placing the unwanted ones towards the sides of the R1 MKII will remove most of the direct sound from the sound source.
Due to the small width of the ribbon, the horizontal pick-up pattern is very wide. It is much wider compared to a large capsule condenser microphone.
- The unmatched natural and musical sound of a classical ribbon microphone
- A stunning realism with the feeling of “being there”
- The typical large and mellow ribbon sound quality with a very smooth top end and an extended low end
- A fast and life-like transient reproduction
- An ultra-high SPL capability, 160 dB SPL (1% THD @ 1000 Hz) and a very good sensitivity for a ribbon microphone
- A Figure-8 directional pattern for wide sweet spots both in the front and in the back of the microphone, zero spots towards the sides
- A 50 mm long ribbon made of 2 microns thick
|Frequency Range||30 Hz to 18 kHz|
|Maximum SPL||160 dB SPL|
|Load Impedance||3000 Ohms|
|Sensitivity||-52 dB at 1 kHz|
|Output Connectors (Analog)||1 x XLR 3-Pin|
|Dimensions||ø: 2.72 x L: 7.28″ / ø: 69 x L: 184.91 mm|
|Weight||3.09 lb / 1.4 kg|
|Package Weight||3.43 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.75 x 8.1 x 5.65″|