Aston Stealth Mic Recording Dynamic Cardioid
Coba aja dulu, siapa tahu lebih murah
Onstage and in your studio, the Aston Microphones Stealth active dynamic microphone is the very definition of a workhorse. This ingenious mic features active and passive modes, depending on whether or not phantom power is present. In passive mode, Stealth performs as a high-quality dynamic mic should, offering impressive SPL handling and a rich, full sound. Engage phantom power, and the built-in Class A mic pre enhances sensitivity and maximizes gain before feedback. And with four different voicing settings available, you’ll be able to tailor the Aston Microphones Stealth for any sound source.
Enjoy the flexibility of an active dynamic mic
The Aston Microphones Stealth blurs the line between dynamic and condenser microphones. In passive mode, it’s a high-quality cardioid dynamic mic that excels on guitar amps and drums. Engaging phantom power turns on active dynamic mode, which utilizes a built-in Class A preamp to raise the input sensitivity. You’re rewarded with more gain before feedback, which Sweetwater loves for live sound applications.
Built for reliable workhorse performance
Beyond the versatility of its active/passive modes, the Stealth microphone is built to make day-to-day operation enjoyable. It comes with a quick-release stand mount, making it easier to swap mics and stands during a session. The Stealth mic also features a unique Sorbothane internal shockmount, helping to prevent unwanted rumble in your signal.
Four voicing modes enhance sonic performance
Four different voicing modes help you optimize Stealth’s response for guitars, vocals, and more. Aston explains that these aren’t EQ filters, which can make professional post-processing difficult, if not impossible. These voicing modes utilize “contour networks,” which essentially reinforce key frequencies without sonically destructive filter circuits. The result is much lower phase distortion than you’d typically encounter with most pre-EQ designs.
With an innovative design such as the Stealth microphone, Aston Microphones wanted to make sure they were on the right track. They enlisted the help of more than 90 top engineers, producers, and artists throughout Stealth’s development process. The result is a versatile microphone that exceeds the expectations of real working pros in a wide range of stage and studio applications.
Aston Microphones Stealth Active Dynamic Microphone Features:
- Active/passive dynamic mic with 4 voicing modes
- Built-in Class A preamp increases mic sensitivity in active mode (requires phantom power)
- Auto-detects 48-volt phantom power to engage active mode
- 4 different voicings optimize mic response: Vocal 1, Vocal 2, Guitar, and Dark
- Internal Sorbothane shockmount minimizes low-end rumble
- Includes quick-release mic stand mount
- Purple LED phantom power indicator can be disabled for Stealth mode
- Capsule is enclosed in a stainless steel Faraday cage for maximum interference rejection
- Microphone Type:Dynamic
- Polar Pattern:Cardioid
- Frequency Response:20Hz-20kHz
- Max SPL:140dB SPL
- Self Noise:10dB (A weighted)
- Features:Internal Shockmount
- Dimensions:7.72″ x 2.28″
- Weight:1.52 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AST-STEALTH