Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1
Unleash your creativity with the Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ Controller, which offers hands-on, live remixing, with TRAKTOR PRO 2’s integrated Stem Decks and clip-based Remix Decks. Deconstruct and reconstruct tracks with the TRAKTOR KONTROL F1, which allows you to capture and load your favorite samples and loops on-the-fly into Remix Decks. Any sound imaginable can be used as a building block for your remix or explored in a new way to mix your tracks using the F1 with Stems, a multi-channel file format for creative mixing.
The controller features four volume faders and dedicated filter knobs, which allow mixing and filtering sounds loaded in the Remix Deck slots or the four different parts of a Stem file. The small buttons at the bottom of the controller mute and unmute Remix Deck Slots or Stem parts, while sixteen multi-color pads allow for the triggering and arranging of Remix Deck sounds for a live and spontaneous performance. The Native Instruments TRAKTOR KONTROL F1 DJ Controller ships with a USB cable and a Track Deck overlay, which allows the F1 to be used as a Track Deck controller.
The controls you need to take full advantage of Traktor Pro’s Remix Decks
In Traktor Pro, Native Instruments advanced the concept they introduced with their Sample Deck format with the new Remix Deck. But instead of four loops or one-shot samples, Remix Decks give you access to 64 samples and loops, and your Traktor Kontrol F1 lets you take total control of them all! Remix Decks let you go from enhancing your traditional DJ sets with triggered sounds to creating entire sets based solely around loops and samples. What’s more, you can pair your Traktor Kontrol F1 with time-code vinyl and combine the best of controllerism and turntablism into a single hybrid digital DJ rig.
Total Traktor integration and LED feedback make this a true plug-and-play controller
Here’s the best part about adding a Traktor Kontrol F1 to your DJ rig: it’s ready to fit into your workflow, right out of the box. No messing around with complicated drivers or spending hours tweaking a stock MIDI layout to fit your needs, Traktor Kontrol F1 instantly maps to Traktor Pro’s Remix Decks. Even cooler, the Traktor Kontrol F1’s buttons each feature RGB LED backlighting, so they change colors to reflect everything you do in your Remix Deck, making it super easy to learn how to use Remix Decks in your performances.
Stems format support offers even more performance options
Stems is a cool multitrack digital audio file format that’s perfect for performing DJs. Unlike conventional WAV, AIF, or MP3 files, Stem files utilize the power of the MP4 format and AAC encoding to provide you with four sets of stereo audio you can mix, mute, and process independently. With software and DJ systems that support Stem files, such as Traktor Kontrol F1, you can grab the drums from one Stem, snag the bass line from another and put them together seamlessly in real time. Just like -infinity EQs, 4-deck setups, and Remix Decks revolutionized DJing, the Stem audio file format is bound to change the way you perform.
Ableton Link integration for reliable synchronization
As of Traktor 2.11, you can experience the collaborative freedom of Ableton Link. Lock multiple systems to a common timeline. Change tempo globally across systems. Enjoy spontaneous jamming, collaborative creation, and synchronized performances. This is a free update for Traktor 2.x owners.
Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol F1 Remix Deck Controller Features:
- A killer expansion for your Traktor Pro rig that lets you take direct control of Remix Decks
- A powerful tool that lets you fuse the worlds of traditional DJing and controllerism in your live performances
- 16 bright RGB multicolor pads provide you with intuitive visual feedback for your Remix Decks
- A fun way to trigger and arrange loops and samples on the fly
- Store your own Remix Sets for instant recall
- Capture live loops from running track decks for immediate remixing
- Export loops from your productions and load them up for live performance in Traktor Pro
- Scratch your loops and samples on the fly using Native Scratch time-code control
- Route individual Remix Deck slots through Traktor’s assigned FX unit
- Traktor Pro instantly recognizes the Traktor Kontrol F1 hardware, providing you with real plug-and-play operation
- Use up to 4 F1s or combine with other DJ controllers such as Native Instruments’ Traktor Kontrol X1
- Designed to integrate with Maschine, making it easy to export your projects into Traktor Pro’s Remix Decks
- Ableton Link integration offers reliable synchronization
Native Instruments Kontrol F1 Specs
|USB||1 x USB Type-B (USB 2.0, Host Connection)|
|OS Compatibility||macOS 10.10 / 10.11 / 10.12
Windows 7 / 8 / 10
Intel Core i5
2.0 GHz Intel Core i5
|RAM Requirements||4 GB|
|Storage Requirements||1 GB|
|Minimum Display Resolution||1024 x 768|
|Required Hardware||Available USB 2.0 Port|
|Power Requirements||USB Bus Power|
|Dimensions (W x D x H)||11.5 x 4.7 x 2.0″ / 294.0 x 120.0 x 52.0 mm|
|Weight||1.5 lb / 0.7 kg|
|Package Weight||2.6 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||14.4 x 7.3 x 3.6″|