The Mapex T750A drum throne has a 14” Diameter round seat with 4” cushioning for extra comfort. You are able to easily adjust the height of this Mapex drum throne by using the threaded base. The T750A throne is a sturdy and very comfortable drum throne for all of you rocking drummers out there!
- The larger size and added cushioning of the 14” wide x 4” round seat provides a dramatic increase in comfort as young players grow and spend more time sitting behind their drums.
- The 18” to 26” height range with steel spindle adjustment and memory lock is ideal for advanced players that will often make frequent minor adjustments to their throne height.
- The double-brace legs with slip-proof rubber feet provide durability and stability.
- 14 x 4” Thick Round Top Cushioned Seat
- Soft Vinyl Covering
- 18″ to 25″ Threaded Steel Spindle Height Adjustment with Memory Lock
- Double-Braced Quad Legs
- Slip-Proof Rubber Feet