You can connect two stereo sound sources to the Behringer Pro Mixer NOX101 DJ mixer – turntables, mp3 players, synthesizers, drum machines, or anything else you like. Musicians know that modern DJs need more tools than just a couple inputs and a crossfader. The Pro Mixer NOX101 DJ mixer packs a high-quality mic input, sweet 3-band EQs with kill filters, and comprehensive metering to keep your signal levels right where you need them. With impressive functionality, there’s a lot of value in the Behringer Pro Mixer NOX101 DJ mixer.
Smooth performance from the “contact free” VCA crossfader
All of the NOX series DJ mixers like the Pro Mixer NOX101 sport Behringer’s “contact free” VCA-controlled crossfader for incredibly fluid performance. You won’t get hung up on this crossfader, no matter how fast you’re working it. Even better, the crossfader curve is adjustable to perfectly match your style.
Behringer Pro Mixer NOX101 DJ Mixer Features:
- 2-channel DJ mixer line and phono inputs
- Adjustable crossfader curve for customized performance
- Ultra-smooth faders make performance easy and fluid
- 3-band EQ with kill filters for more performance/transition possibilities
- Comprehensive level meters help you optimize your signal levels
- Channels:2 + mic
- Analog Inputs:2 x stereo RCA line, 2 x stereo RCA phono, 1 x 1/4″ mic
- Analog Outputs:2 x TRS, 1 x stereo RCA
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- Faders:2 x Channel, 1 x Cue
- EQs:3-band with kills
- Weight:4.6 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:NOX101