Behringer DJX900USB 5-Channel Pro DJ Mixer
5-channel DJ Mixer with USB Audio Interface, Advanced Digital Effects, 3-band EQ, Optical Crossfader, and BPM Counter
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB 4-channel DJ Mixer with USB audio interface has a powerful feature set that DJs of all levels will love. The DJX900USB’s intuitive operation and built-in digital effects give you the tools to get your audience out onto the floor – and keep them there. The DJX900USB sports a USB interface for playing music from your laptop, a transparent mic preamp, and 3-band EQ across-the-board. You also get an optical crossfader, four total inputs (three with phono inputs), and three sets of outputs. With all this, it’s no wonder so many DJs have made the Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB the center of their rig.
Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB 4-channel DJ USB Mixer at a Glance:
- Pro features that every DJ needs
- Serious monitor section for serious work
- Optical crossfader provides ultra-smooth feel and precise control
Pro features that every DJ needs
The Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB’s USB audio interface lets you playback any digital music file from your computer or laptop. The DJX900USB even lets you set this level to your own personal preference. Auto BPM Counter Syncing is an art unto itself – which is why the DJX900USB sports dual Auto BPM Counters. This nifty feature takes the guess work out of making a smooth transition from one track to the next. You can also press the Beat Assist button in time with the music to manually enter the tempo. The DJX900USB gives you a tempo difference readout and a visual confirmation when the two tracks are in sync. Foolproof! This powerful DJ mixer lets you change FX parameters on-the-fly, taking your performance to new heights. Create blockbuster sets with your own custom-tweaked effects – and control them all in real-time! Select from an army of reverbs, flangers, phase shifters, delays and more.
Serious monitor section for serious work
Behringer has fitted the DJX900USB with a serious monitor section. When in “Split” position, you hear the PFL (Pre-Fader Listen) output on the left side of your phones, and the Master signal on your right. If “Stereo” mode is more your thing, you can turn the MIX control fully counterclockwise to hear the channel PFL signal in both sides of your headphones, fully clockwise to hear the Master output, or you can “mix” both signals by adjusting the control to anywhere in-between. You can listen to one or multiple sources, and LEDs light up to let you know what you’re listening to. A serious monitor section for a serious DJ mixer: the Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB.
Optical crossfader provides ultra-smooth feel and precise control
As the DJ’s here we will agree, your most used and most expressive tool as a performing DJ, is your crossfader. And while digital faders have definitely been an improvement over the almost disposable analog faders on older mixers, if you use a fader long enough, it will give up. To solve that, Behringer loaded the Pro Mixer DJX900USB with their X1 Infinium crossfader that uses contact-free, optical technology utilizing magnetic energy to not only give you lasting performance, but also allowing you to adjust how the fader responds to your touch. And the ultra-high, 128-position, digital precision gives you control beyond analog. Using light-sensing technology the X1 Infinium gives you responsive control for making transitions. You can depend on optical technology to keep your show going and your audience on the dance floor.
Behringer Pro Mixer DJX900USB 4-channel DJ USB Mixer Features at a Glance:
- Pro-level 4-channel DJ mixer with ultra-low noise design
- USB audio interface lets you playback music from your computer
- 24-bit digital effects with advanced parameter control
- Intelligent dual auto-BPM counter with beat and time sync display
- Optical crossfader will give you years of use
- Super-smooth 45mm Ultraglide faders with up to 500,000 life cycles
- Amazing adjustable XPQ 3D stereo surround effect
- VCA-controlled crossfader for maximum reliability and smooth audio performance
- Adjustable crossfader curve for all mixing styles
- 3-band kill EQ (-32dB) and precise level meters for each channel
- Monitor function with master/cue balance control
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction will last show after show
- Audio Interface:via USB
- Analog Inputs:3 x stereo RCA line, 3 x stereo RCA phono, 2 x RCA CD, 1 x XLR mic
- Analog Outputs:3 x stereo RCA
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″
- USB:1 x Type B
- Other I/O:1 x RCA (FX Return), 1 x RCA (FX Send)
- Faders:4 x Channel, 1 x Master
- EQs:3-band with kills
- Weight:8.2 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:DJX900USB