Boss BC-2 Combo Drive Guitar Pedal Effect
Distortion Effects Pedal with Level, Bass, Treble and Sound Controls
The new BOSS BC-2 generates a classic “AC-inspired” British combo-amp tone in a compact pedal, but that’s just the starting point. With a single knob, you can instantly control a variety of sound-character parameters, and quickly tap into a full spectrum of tone. Achieve the perfect vintage sound or dial into higher gain or cleaner tone across a wider frequency range than the classic amp could provide on its own. The BC-2 also offers a natural and dynamic response to your picking nuances at any setting. This easy-to-use yet technically complex pedal takes you from authentic vintage tone to expanded new-generation performance and sound.
The SOUND knob adjusts multiple parameters simultaneously across a range of zones. Smoothly transition from fat and clean tone in left zone to high-impact crunch in the upper zone and high-gain distortion in the right zone.
EQ and LEVEL Knobs
Dedicated EQ knobs are provided for instantly sculpting your tone. The BASS knob provides direct control of the lower-frequency range; the TREBLE knob provides control of upper frequencies. A master LEVEL knob controls the overall volume of the pedal when it is turned on.
The INPUT jack accepts signals from a guitar, another musical instrument, or another effect unit.
The BC-2 inherits this BOSS-proven design, offering guitarists a solidly constructed pedal that’s built to withstand decades of demanding use.
Boss BC-2 Combo Drive Features
- Wide range of tones with a single knob —from classic crisp clean and punchy crunch to creamy overdrive with long sustain and beyond
- Natural and dynamic response to picking nuance at any knob position
- Provides warm combo tones and authentic combo-amp cabinet resonance
- Nominal Input Level
- -20 dBu
- Input Impedance
- 1 M ohm
- Nominal Output Level
- -20 dBu
- Output Impedance
- 1 k ohm
- Recommended Load Impedance
- 10 k ohms or greater
- Power Supply
- DC 9 V: Carbon-zinc battery (9 V, 6F22)/Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61),
AC Adaptor (PSA series: sold separately)
- Current Draw
- 45 mA (DC 9 V)
* Expected battery life under continuous use:
Carbon: 2.5 hours
Alkaline: 9 hours
These figures will vary depending on the actual conditions of use.
- Owner’s Manual, Leaflet (“USING THE UNIT SAFELY,” “IMPORTANT NOTES,” and “Information”), Alkaline battery (9 V, 6LR61)
- Option(sold separately)
- AC adaptor (PSA series)
- SIZE AND WEIGHT
- 73 mm
- 129 mm
- 59 mm
- 440 g
- * 0 dBu = 0.775 Vrms
- In the interest of product improvement, the specifications and/or appearance of this unit are subject to change without prior notice.