Behringer FBQ1000 Anti Feedback Destroyer
2-channel Feedback Suppressor with 24-bit/96kHz Sampling Rate, Ultra-fast Response, and Parametric EQ
The Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer is the fastest feedback suppressor on the market. With its lightning-quick feedback detection, the FBQ1000 will safeguard you and your audiences from feedback. The “search-and-destroy” algorithm automatically pinpoints up to 24 feedback frequencies per channel, then sets ultra-narrow notch filters to knock out feedback frequencies – leaving the rest of your signal untouched. Auto Mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically, while the Manual Mode lets you tweak up to 24 parametric filters for frequency, bandwidth and gain. Exterminate feedback effortlessly with the Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer .
Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer at a Glance:
- Intelligent feedback suppression
- Easy to operate
- Always be prepared
Intelligent feedback suppression
With its ultra-speedy feedback-detection algorithm, the Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer automatically and intelligently identifies up to 24 feedback frequencies per channel. The algorithm will then set very narrow notch filters – up to 1/60th of an octave – to “take out” feedback frequencies – leaving the remainder of your signal virtually untouched. Using the default Auto setting, plus the Panic button, you can have the FBQ1000 up and running in seconds.
Easy to operate
The Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer ‘s Auto Mode continuously monitors your mix, resetting filters automatically, while Manual Mode allows individual frequency, bandwidth and gain tweakage of up to 24 fully-parametric filters. Open MIDI architecture makes future firmware updates and flexible communication with other gear dead simple.
Always be prepared
With the Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer ‘s various modes, you can ace just about any live sound challenge – or use the FBQ1000 as a creative sound-shapinger. A single FBQ1000 can protect you from feedback in both your mono PA mains as well as your monitor mix. In the fight against feedback, the FBQ1000 Behringer Feedback Destroyer is your knight in shining armor.
Behringer FBQ1000 Feedback Destroyer Features:
- Automatic and Ultra-Fast Feedback Destroyer/Parametric EQ with 24 FBQ Filters
- Ultra-high performance 2-channel Feedback Destroyer and Parametric EQ
- 24-bit Sigma-Delta converter, 64/128-times oversampling
- Automatically and “intelligently” locates and destroys up to 40 feedback frequencies
- Ultra-narrow FBQ filters for extremely effective feedback suppression, while retaining sonic quality
- Set-and-forget default setting enables immediate and super-easy Feedback Destroyer performance
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix and automatically sets filters
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks filters until manual reset
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for instant program recalls
- Balanced inputs and servo-balanced outputs with 1/4″ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Number of Channels:2
- Number of Filters:24 FBQ Filters
- Inputs:2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Outputs:2 x XLR, 2 x TRS
- Rack Spaces:1U
- Weight:4.22 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:FBQ1000