Allen & Heath IP6 DLive Remote Controller Mixer
Remote for dLive with 6 Rotary Encoders, 6 LCD Displays, and 19 Backlit Soft Keys
IP6 is a next generation remote controller for dLive, ideal for many install applications and greatly enhancing the system’s flexibility in live sound. The IP6 is loaded with six rotary encoders, six LCD displays, and 19 backlit soft keys that are ideal for taking command of a personal monitoring system. You can also configure the IP6 to provide simple user control over the dLive directly from a lectern or stage.
Allen & Heath IP6 Features:
- 6 push-n-turn rotary encoders, 6 LCD displays, and 19 backlit soft keys
- 6 layers for control over multiple channels
- Connects to your system using standard TCP/IP
- Can be networked with other controllers, computers, and more via Ethernet
- Streamlined interface makes an ideal personal monitor controller
- Can be configured to provide simple user control over mic levels, music sources, and more from a lectern or stage
The IP6 can be configured to control the Send levels, Pans and assignments of multiple channels to a specific mix on the dLive, e.g. for wireless IEM use, giving musicians the freedom to control their own monitor sound.
Simple user control from a lectern or stage
The IP6 can be configured to provide simple user control over dLive’s basic functions. we’ve used the IP6 for adjusting mic levels, music sources, and more directly from the stage.
Network : Fast Ethernet 100MBps
Ext DC In : +12V, 360mA
PoE 802.3af (15.4W at source)
Max power consumption : 5W
Operating Temperature Range : 0 deg C to 35 deg C (32 deg F to 95 deg F)
Dimensions and Weights
Width x Depth x Height : IP6 227 x 150 x 55 mm IP6 (boxed) 300 x 330 x 170 mm
Weights : IP6 1.5kg (3.3lbs) IP6 (boxed) 1.6kg (3.5lbs)