Allen & Heath dLive C3500 24 Faders 6 Layers Digital Mixer
Control Surface with Dual 12″ Touchscreens, 24 Faders, 19 SoftKeys, 6 Rotary Controls, 6 XLR Inputs/Outputs, AES Digital I/O, and Connection Hub
The Allen & Heath dLive C3500 Surface is the epitome of simple. Control your mix with intuitive pinch, swipe, and drag and drop gestures. Dual 12″ touchscreens, 24 faders, and six assignable one-knob/one-function rotary controls provide you with at-a-glance visual feedback and tactile control of your mix. Assignable inputs, virtual scribble strips, and customizable SoftKeys add to the C3500’s effortless operation. And everything is housed in a compact portable chassis. Harness the full potential of digital mixing with the Allen & Heath dLive C3500.
Allen & Heath dLive C3500 Surface Features:
- Control surface for dLive mixing systems
- Dual 12″ touchscreens deliver intuitive control and at-a-glance visual feedback
- 24 faders and 3 pages of 6 rotary controllers provide superb tactile control
- Assignable inputs, virtual scribble strips, and 19 customizable SoftKeys for ease-of-use
- Dedicated multi-mode EQ view for easy sound shaping
- Configurable widget areas provide you with quick access to scenes, meters, effects, and more
Harmony User Interface
Where many digital consoles are still trying to recreate the experience of using an analogue mixer, dLive is a true digital native, drawing on our familiarity with the ubiquitous smartphones and tablets that we all use without thinking. C3500’s twin 12” capacitive touchscreens feel instantly familiar, responding to every pinch, swipe, drag and drop exactly how you’d expect them to. Bespoke ‘widget’ areas can also be set up on the screens to keep track of scenes, meters, FX and other custom controls. The screens are complemented by a set of rotary controls, allowing the creativity and immediacy of tactile control over key processing functions, working in harmony with the visual feedback displayed on the screen. The high-grip rotary knobs offer precision control, and feature RGB illumination, with colours mapped to functions for instant visual orientation.
Incredible at-a-glance visual feedback and transparent workflow
Using the Allen & Heath dLive C3500 Surface is simple. A quick glance tells you everything you need to know. Despite the incredible arsenal of functions available, you won’t find yourself lost in complex menus. You don’t need to adapt to a different way of working to mix on the C3500. Its layout is customizable, so you can create a mixing interface that matches the way you like to work. Every input or mix can be assigned to every bank and/or layer. Virtual scribble strips ensure that all inputs and mixes are clearly named and color-coded. And the C3500’s screen remains visible in sunny outdoor settings.
- Type:dLive Control Surface
- Channels:24 faders with six layers of mixing
- Inputs – Mic Preamps:6 x XLR (mic/line)
- Phantom Power:6 channels
- Inputs – Digital:1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Outputs – Digital:1 x XLR (AES/EBU)
- Busses/Groups:6 x XLR (line out)
- Data I/O:RJ45 (DX5 link), RJ45 (GigaACE link), 2 x Network ports
- USB:2 x Type A
- Computer Connectivity:USB (2 x 2)
- I/O Expansion Slots:1 x Expansion slot (iLive/GLD option cards)
- Headphones:1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8″
- Word Clock:1 x BNC In/Out
- EQ Bands:4-band parametric, graphic EQ
- Effects:16 RackExtra FX
- Features:Dual Touch screens feature pinch, swipe, drag’n drop gestures, 19 assignable soft keys, video out
- Screen:2 x 12″ touchscreens
- Weight:61.7 lbs.
- Manufacturer Part Number:AH-DLIVE-DLC35